1st Infantry Division of OK. DDay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teaming up with Kee Action and Walmart to Recruit for The 1st ID...well kinda...

4 posters

Go down

Teaming up with Kee Action and Walmart to Recruit for The 1st ID...well kinda... Empty Teaming up with Kee Action and Walmart to Recruit for The 1st ID...well kinda...

Post  Beach Meat Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:55 pm

Went out this past weekend to promote Oklahoma D-Day and JT in front of Walmart with Trevor Convirs, and it was a blast. We had everyone from the age of 6 to 60 out there shooting reballs in a netted inflatable paintball firing range. (BTW, if you need any Christmas ideas for me, it would fit in the side yard...)

I Kinko'd up some fliers promoting The Big Red One and slipped them in with the rest of the handouts when Trevor wasn't looking.....Well, OK, so I got caught....but only twice Very Happy

I plan on hitting a few of the College towns around in my area with the same fliers this week....

Here are some Pics from the event.

Teaming up with Kee Action and Walmart to Recruit for The 1st ID...well kinda... 0110
Setting Up

Teaming up with Kee Action and Walmart to Recruit for The 1st ID...well kinda... 0210
In The Zone

Teaming up with Kee Action and Walmart to Recruit for The 1st ID...well kinda... 0410
A Helping Hand

Teaming up with Kee Action and Walmart to Recruit for The 1st ID...well kinda... 0710
Man, They Will Let Anyone Volunteer

Teaming up with Kee Action and Walmart to Recruit for The 1st ID...well kinda... 0810
Oh Heck Yeah, I Gotta Get One Of These!!! (A Direct Quote)

Follow the Link below to download a copy of The Big Red One flier that was handed out...
https://big-red-1.forumotion.com/t112-recruitment-flier-01#684

Happy Hunting!

Beach out

Last edited by Beach Meat on Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:36 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added Link To Doc File)
Beach Meat
Beach Meat

Back to top Go down

Teaming up with Kee Action and Walmart to Recruit for The 1st ID...well kinda... Empty Re: Teaming up with Kee Action and Walmart to Recruit for The 1st ID...well kinda...

Post  Hazard Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:42 am

That is awesome. Is there a way the fliers can be posted. I wouldn't mind printing some off and passing them out to some students here. Are there web sites for info included on the fliers?
Hazard
Hazard

Back to top Go down

Teaming up with Kee Action and Walmart to Recruit for The 1st ID...well kinda... Empty Re: Teaming up with Kee Action and Walmart to Recruit for The 1st ID...well kinda...

Post  Beach Meat Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:52 am

Yes and yes. I will upload it this evening...if possible. I will sent you and the rest of the posse the original doc file...

Beach out
Beach Meat
Beach Meat

Back to top Go down

Post  JP Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:18 am

While I may not be a current student at my local community college, I am not above plastering a couple of fliers around campus.

~~JP
JP
JP

Back to top Go down

Post  Beach Meat Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:51 am

Awesome JP, Hazard should have a copy.
Beach Meat
Beach Meat

Back to top Go down

Post  JP Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:16 pm

I'll dust off my student ID and pull some splinter cell type infiltration into the school library to print them off. I need some excitement in my life.
JP
JP

Back to top Go down

Post  Beach Meat Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:46 am

Somehow, I get the feeling that the tuition costs at a certain school are going to rise next year to offset a spike in copier paper usage....

....The combat boots may give you away, however....
Beach Meat
Beach Meat

Back to top Go down

Post  JP Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:03 pm

Don't worry. Di-spite my portly pink exterior, on the inside, i'm a ninja.
JP
JP

Back to top Go down

Post  Beach Meat Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:46 pm

Don't sell yourself short, JP. Your definitely A Jedi-Ninja with Kung-Fu grip....the most potent kind.

Axis players lay down their Ego's and wimper at the very mention of your awesomeness...

I saw it happen... Very Happy
Beach Meat
Beach Meat

Back to top Go down

Post  JP Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:02 pm

It's hard being this good. You off all people should feel my pain. I've seen your lawnchair-fu. It is strong.
JP
JP

Back to top Go down

Post  Beach Meat Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:47 pm

It's a gift curse. It's not a simple thing to bring laziness and relaxation to an aggressive sport...lol

Lawnchair-Chi-Fu GrandMaster Beach out
Beach Meat
Beach Meat

Back to top Go down

Post  khelms Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:33 pm

All I can add to this topic is

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
khelms
khelms

Back to top Go down

Post  Beach Meat Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:14 am

khelms wrote:All I can add to this topic is

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey!

Let's at least try to keep this on topic!! Lol....
Beach Meat
Beach Meat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum